Monday, February 1, 2021

Monthly Wrap Up : January 2021

On the first Monday of each month, I plan to post our prior month's wrap up, which will include the extra money and gift cards we brought in through various means, as well as the amount of debt we paid off during that month. 



Here are our extra earnings from January:
Crowdtap: $10.00 (Walmart Gift Card)
DScout: $2.00 (PayPal)
Field Agent: $16.13 (Direct Deposit)
MTurk: $0.75 (Direct Deposit)
Pulse Labs: $45.00 (PayPal) - from a study in December
Qmee (check out my review of Qmee): $14.87 (PayPal)
Trendsource: $28.00 (Direct Deposit) - $10 for shop, $18 product reimbursement
Usercrowd: $15.00 (PayPal)
User Interviews: $10.00 (Amazon Gift Card)
Zogo: $5.00 (Target Gift Card)

Totals for January:
Amazon Gift Card - $10
Direct Deposit - $44.88
PayPal - $76.87
Target Gift Card - $5
Walmart Gift Card - $10
Overall - $146.75 ($121.75 cash, $25 gift cards)

January wasn't a bad month at all! I do most of these things during my lunch break, at night, or on the weekends while I'm just being lazy. One of my February goals is to make at least $200 (as a mix of money and gift cards), so I need to step up my game a little more and stop mindlessly scrolling on Instagram and Twitter!

Now for the debt payoff piece. This part was not too successful, unfortunately. I don't count our mortgage in our debt payoff since it's a long-term payment, but everything else we owe a single penny towards is fair game!

The total we paid off in January was $381.27. That's not a huge amount, but I have to remember that it's $381.27 less that we owe people! Plus, that's better than we did during most of 2020, so that's a win! 

I hope everyone has a great February full of extra money and lower debts! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monthly Wrap Up : January 2021

On the first Monday of each month, I plan to post our prior month's wrap up, which will include the extra money and gift cards we brough...