Monday, January 11, 2021

Monthly Motivation: The Organized Money

 Happy Monday everyone! 

(Okay, it may not be Monday anymore. I'm a bit behind on things, but since I'm dating this as it was published on a Monday, we can pretend, right?!?)

There are so many debt-free content creators in the world that it can be tough to sift through everything sometimes. That's why each month I've decided to share a creator who is giving me motivation to stay on this journey, along with a few reasons why I think you should check them out. This month's motivation is The Organized Money (YouTube) (Instagram)

(My husband won't be surprised about this one since I spent a solid two weeks in December binge-watching her YouTube videos).


The Organized Money is the creation of Alaina, who encourages people to organize their lives and their money so they can achieve their dreams. What a tagline!

I first discovered The Organized Money through her planner setup videos, and then I ventured into her financial info. She has solid advice that works for her family (consisting of herself, her husband, and two children) and that can work for other families, like my own. She is extremely organized (she should make that part of her brand...haha), which inspired me to create our monthly money calendar. She is also a certified financial planner, accountant, and author, so she has a wealth of experience and knowledge in these areas. 

She offers free live Money Monday sessions, but since they happen while I'm still at work, I have to catch the replays. She also offers TOM Academy through Patreon, and while it looks like there are some cool features, such as a Thursday night class session and a monthly planner sticker subscription (!!), that's not in our budget at the moment. When that changes, I'll either update this post or write another post about the membership. 

If that wasn't enough for you to check her out, I'll add that she has one of the most soothing and melodic voices that I've ever heard! With all of the chaos going on in the world right now, it's nice to listen to someone who makes you feel reassured and comfortable. Even if you're not into planners as much as I am, you're bound to still find some organization tips and inspiration, as well as money motivation from The Organized Money. Check out her content and let me know what you think in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monthly Wrap Up : January 2021

On the first Monday of each month, I plan to post our prior month's wrap up, which will include the extra money and gift cards we brough...